At the start of each Fellowship cycle, we will host a series of RAY Fellowship Program Webinars for new applicants. We strongly recommend all applicants attend a webinar to learn more about the interview and selection process. Webinars for the next Fellowship cycle will occur in early 2018.
Contact [email protected] to be notified of the upcoming webinar series. We look forward to answering your questions then.
- Overview of RAY Marine Conservation Fellowship Program and Partner Organizations
- Review of application process, deadline for submissions and required documents
- Featured 2017-2018 Fellowship positions
- Experience of current RAY Fellows
- Q&A session - ask any questions you have regarding your application or the fellowship
Missed the Webinar Series?
If you are unable to attend a webinar we will be posting a recording of the webinar on our website. Look here for a webinar recording from 2017 featuring Jordan Williams and Ron Tardiff, RAY Senior Fellows formerly with Environmental Defense Fund.