Please join our 2019 RAY Fellowship Program Conservation Conversation Series, celebrating the culmination of the third year of the RAY Marine Conservation Diversity Fellowship and successes of this year’s cohort. Throughout the year we have shared highlights of what the 2018 RAY Cohort has been up to, but that was just the tip of the iceberg! Starting Thursday, June 27th, the 2018 RAY Cohort, self-named #LemonadeConservation, will lead us on deep dives into their contributions, learnings, and experiences as RAY Fellows.
Conservation Conversations will occur as hour-long webinars via Zoom and registration is required. You will find the dates, times, registration links, and fellows hosting the upcoming webinars below. Information will also be posted on RAY social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @rayconservation) as well as on the RAY website. Webinars will be recorded and posted to our website, but we encourage you to log on in person to ask questions and hear directly from fellows!
Please forward this invitation to others in your network who may be interested, and reach out with any questions. We look forward to hosting you!
1) Conservation Conversation with Ki’Amber Thompson - Thur, Jun 27 @ 12pm ET / 9am PT
2) Conservation Conversation with Alba Estrada López - Fri, Jun 28 @ 12pm ET / 9am PT
3) Conservation Conversation with Vanessa Rivas Villanueva - Mon, Jul 1 @ 2pm ET/ 11am PT
"My Aspirations and Contributions to the Environmental Movement as an Undocumented Latina"
4) Conservation Conversation with Cindy Nguyen - Wed, Jul 3 @ 2pm ET / 11am PT
5) Conservation Conversation with Kimberly Diep - Mon, Jul 8 @ 2 pm ET / 11am PT
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish: Counting Fish in Times of Climate Change"
Full recordings of past years RAY Conservation Conversations can be found in the RAY Digital Library.